cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How not to Fix Heigh of Pi-Sheet Tables

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

By default, the heigh of pi-sheet tables is fixed and scrolling is activated when the table has more than 10 lines. It's possible to display all the lines of a table dinamically without scroll (change the heigh of the table). May I change the standard layout?  If the table has 20 lines, when I open the pi-sheet I want to see the 20 lines of my table xstep.

Thanks in advance.

Pablo

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Arne_Manthey
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Check out my blog post on this.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Arne,

Thanks for your post. Very useful! 

But if I change the CSS like you say, the horizontal scroll of my table is also hidden and the screen is too much large because the table has many columns. The right-justified parameters are not displayed in the screen for the final user and he has to use the Sap scroll to see them. It's posible to display only horizontal scroll?

Arne_Manthey
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

OK, read my updated blog post. I don't have a perfect solution for you but it might be a start.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Arne.

Finally I included CSS coding in a HTML long text, like you explained in your blog. Not is the perfect solution, I know.

Regards.

Former Member
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member284149
Participant
0 Kudos

Pablo,

You may use PPPI_MAXIMUM_TABLE_SIZE characteristic defined in your process instruction category.

For example, if you setup PPPI_MAXIMUM_TABLE_SIZE equal 20 then you see 20 table lines created automatically in your PI Sheet.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello MES,

The characteristic PPPI_MAXIMUM_TABLE_SIZE doesn't fix the lines displayed in my pi-sheet. The problem is that the heigh of the table is always the same. The scroll is activated when I have 20 lines (I can display it scrolling) but I can't see the 20 lines without scrolling. I want to modifiy the heigh of the table to display the 20 lines without scrolling.

How can I do it?

Thanks in advance.