Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Smartform for EWM Shipment

former_member214709
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am new to SAP EWM.

How to check for the smartform in EWM for shipment i.e. t code /SCWM/TU.

My requirement is to assign the create a BOL smartform and assign it at the time of 'Check out', after the delivery is assigned.

I also wanted to know whether is there any Driver Program for Shipment BOL Smartform.

ReGaRdS,

Dinesh

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

I think you can do this via PPF. You can use schedule condition to check TU status before printing.

You can find more helpful information on the link bellow:

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_ewm900/helpdata/en/4c/cf85aa7b2f404ebc9c6614bf7a1ed3/content.htm

Here you can find a how to guide about using PPF in EWM. There is a particular section that explains the use of PPF in TU's:

Best Regards,

Felipe Tripodi

former_member214709
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Luiz,

Thanks for help.

Actually i have configured the smartform using the following steps:

1. Tcode: SPPFCADM

2. For application: /SCWM/SHP_RCV

3. Define Action Profile.

4. Then selected /SCWM/TU: Shipping & Receiving - Transportation Unit

5. Then selected Action Definition

6. Defined a new action definition: Z_BOL_PRINT

7. Selected Z_BOL_PRINT and then 'Processing Types'

8. Selected Smartforms Tab -->Set Processing and entered the Form Name, Processing Class, Processing Method.

But my main concern is to test the Smartform i.e. i wanted to debug the smartform and check the data available during runtime.

Where am i suppose to place a breakpoint and how to debug the smartform.

ReGaRdS,

Dinesh

romit_raina
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Dinesh ,

As i understand , you want to debug the smartform to see the incoming data to the form.

For that you need to put an external break point inside the Method (eg. PPF~Execute).

Next you find the Call Function(put external break point) which will call the PPF action.

Inside the call function you can serach the FM which calls the smartform ( e.g. SSF_FUNCTION_MODULE_NAME) .

Next , while debugging you can give the formname of yours and can go inside your smartform.

Let me know if you need more help for the same.

Thanks

Romit Raina

former_member214709
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Romit,

Thanks a lot for your help.

Actually, the requirement is to generate a Smartform using transaction: /SCWM/TU against TU number.

As i am new to EWM ABAP, i am not able to find out the correct path in order to test the smartform i.e. see the preview.

I have assigned the Z smartform using  tocde SPPFCADM ,against the following details

Application :  /SCWM/SHP_RCV

Action Profile:/SCWM/TU: Shipping & Receiving - Transportation Unit

Action Definition : Z_BOL_PRINT.

But now how am i suppose to check whether this smartform will be called and how can i see the output of this smartform.

In case of ECC we have the driver programs through which we call the smartform and assign the same i.e program name, smartform name, form routine in the Tcode NACE. How do we have to manage the triggering point in SAP EWM.

Thanks

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh

Application :  /SCWM/SHP_RCV

Action Profile:/SCWM/TU: Shipping & Receiving - Transportation Unit

Action Definition : Z_BOL_PRINT.

As you know this in tocde SPPFCADM you can provide when this has to execute.

like >> while saving or any other there are 6 parameter.

After that u can see PPF action executed with you save TU in EWM.

This PPF action is under PPF tab in TU item level.

and you can see the spool details and all other related things as below

Can you please find out which point you are stuck in. 

Regards

Suraj

former_member214709
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Suraj,

Thanks for helping!!!

Now i have understood that there are 6 different parameters to trigger the smartform and the details are available under the item tab named 'PPF Action'.

I have the following issues:

1. I am not able to trigger the custom action definition. How to do that

2.And how to configure it to just trigger the custom action definition.

I added one more step in existing Action Definition which was getting triggered.(Earlier this Definition was just triggering‘External Communication, Now it has been set to ‘Print’(processing Type). 

Now print is getting triggered but it gets failed as

3. Am i suppose to use any Badi to trigger the smartform.

Kindly let me know how to proceed with the code, i have created a Z' class copying the existing  class CL_SF_PROCESSING_PPF and copied only one method available in it EXEC_SMART_FORMS. Now how i have to proceed.

Regards,

Dinesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Dinesh,

Not sure why this issue is coming. Need to check completely technically.

Most of the fictional side it looks good.

you can have same action in PPF report and reexecute and debug. You will get write place where it is finding issue.

Regards

Suraj

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member214709
Participant
0 Kudos

The Smartform can be assigned to the Tcode /SCWM/TU (Shipment) using Tcode SPPFCADM.

The assigned smartform can be seen in transaction /SCWM/TU by choosing the TU number and navigating to the item level tab 'PPF Actions'.

And we can print the smartform by Selecting it (Clicking on the form name or description) and then choosing the print preview button available at the top of the 'PPF Actions' tab at item level.

Hope this would help the people who are new to EWM.

Regards,

Dinesh