cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variable Pay + Six months Calculation from Date of Joining

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have requirement where i should calculate the six months from the Date of joining of the employee and then have to pay the employee the variable pay out of the percentage given by the business head to the respective employee.

I could able to write a PCR to cumulate a certain percentage of amount every month from employee salary as variable pay but got stuck in calculating the six months duration from the date of joining. ( Here only month is taken into consideration irrespective of the date of joining)

Got to know about CMPER operation but  need some inputs in writing a PCR to calculate the duration of six months.

Regards,

basanthi

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basanthi,

Sikindar replied well.

Can you answer me the below:

1. Are you going to process variable pay directly in payroll or storing in any infotype 8/14/15

2. Wage type with % or Number?

3. Would you like to get results only thru PCR?

Please reply to fulfill your requirement.

Thanks

Srinu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply Srinu.

My requirement is to get the variable pay for a employee six months from the date of joining.

1. Infotype 0015

2. Number

3. Not necessary if we can through Std as well we are comfortable.

Regards,

Basanthi

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Did you tried with NUM and  read the Function dates it will work.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Basanthi,

Thank you for your response.

As you mentioned after completion of Six months employee is getting variable pay and that you are going to maintain in IT0015.

Before providing solution, is there any variance in pay employee to employee or employee subgroup to subgroup. If it is not employee to employee and based on groups.

I can suggest you to write a Dynamic action, where it is update infotype 0015 while you are running hiring action with no. based on the employee groups with Hiring date + 6 months and number.

So that you need to check manually to create employee master data for the specific month for several employees.

And once it is updated master data.

Just you need to write as PCR as suggested sikindar.

So that your manual work will be reduced and monitor can be done very easily.

Please let me know if you have any further information.

Thank you,

Srinu.

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can store the DOJ in IT0041 (if it is in payroll)

and use

NUM=FXXMS_                (Space )

NUM?06

<

Place this PCR after DATES Function and also read NUM documentation

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi Sikindar,

Thanks for your reply and i didn't get you.

Please let me know the how to write the logic in detail for calculating the 6 months duration from the date of joining.

Find the PCR for cumulating the Basic pay below:

49BP - Basic Pay wage type

ZVPAY - constant maintained in the V_T511K table (5 %)

49VP - Variable pay wage type

Position in Schema - IN00

Regards,

Basanthi

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Is this requirement is for middleast ? Since this requirement is for Infotype 0015 which will be in regular payroll run.So there will be no issue

and your logic will be as below

XXXX  (your wage type)

NUM=FXXMS  .                 (There should be single space after S)

Your logic

<

ADDWT

This PCR should be After DATES function

DATES

PIT XXXX 

please check and let us know in case if you have any issue , Apolosize for the delay as i was busy with my schedule

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sikindar,

Initially i m cumulating the value in a wage type and storing every month in the CRT table with the help of the below PCR

Position of PCR in Schema:

After cumulating, i have written the logic for calculating the 6 months from the DOJ

Not sure y this pcr is not read during the payroll processing.

I want to pay the employee after 6 months from the DOJ and again the value in the wage type should be set to zero. From the seventh month should start again cumulation. next payment would be six months from the last payment.

Need some inputs in getting the value from the CRT table and get process in the second PCR.

Regards,

Basanthi

sikindar_a
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

NUM=FU1MS  .

NUM?6

<

Not =

and this PCR should be after DATES function

Include dates function in the above line of this PCR