Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FM or BAPI to update custom fields in Excise invoice header (J_1IEXCHDR) table

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear friends,

I have created the following custom fields in standard table J_1IEXCHDR (Excise invoice header detail),

1) ZZKURRF - Exchange rate
2) ZZWAERK - SD Document Currency

Is there any BAPI or Function module to update these Custom fields of Excise header table J_1IEXCHDR?

Have a nice day ....

Thanks.

5 REPLIES 5

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from SAP ERP SD Billing to Internationalization and Unicode.  Please post all your CIN related queries here.  Coming to your requirement, try with J_1I7_USEREXIT_EXCISE_BEF_SAVE   

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

Sorry for posting in wrong domain.

Thanks for your immediate response. I will use the FM J_1I7_USEREXIT_EXCISE_BEF_SAVE for Excise invoices created in future.

But, I have to update the custom data for existing records in J_1IEXCHDR. For that I need a FM or BAPI.

Please provide the same.

Thanks in advance .

Have a nice day .

0 Kudos

You can try with the FM which I already suggested to update existing records which is quite possible.

G. Lakshmipathi

0 Kudos

Dear Lakshmipathi,

The FM J_1I7_USEREXIT_EXCISE_BEF_SAVE is not getting triggered while changing and saving (for example Pre-printed serial, Time of removal or Text fields) existing Excise invoices.

It is getting triggered only while creating new Excise invoices. Also, it is not possible for us to change and save each Excise invoice since we have 2 lakh records approx.

Thank you.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Moved from Internationalization and Unicode to ABAP Development

G. Lakshmipathi