cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Unable to View More Failed Data in IS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have successfully created Validation Rules in Information Steward Data Insight module and bind with Table columns. The Rule task was also

successfully completed. But when we try to view more failed data using "View More Failed Data", we are getting an error like "Unable to access the

web server. (CUI-10001)" and we are also unable to export the data to csv.

We find multiple KBAs on (CUI-10001) issue in SMP, as per support team recommendation we upgraded to 4.2 SP2 (both DS & IS), but still we are facing the same issue. The following are the few observations of the "View More Failed Data" in our environment:

1. After upgrading to 4.2 SP2, this functionality worked fine for one week and stopped after that

2. Again started working after two weeks by just restarting the EIM APS servers (before that we restarted servers daily two or three times, it didn't worked) This time it worked for one day.

3. After it started working automatically without doing anything. This time it worked for 2-3 Hrs. Immediately stop working after running the task

4. The same functionality is working fine at Rules Tab level (we can see more failed data by rule wise)

We raised OSS on this behavior, still we didn't get any update from support team. If any one come across this strange behavior, it would be great if you could share the root cause of this behavior.

Thanks,

Ramakrishna Kamurthy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Thanks for your valuable replies. It seems the problem is with the back end code of View More Failed Data option, the code is not optimized to handle huge failed data. We have recently upgraded to 4.2 SP3.1, we haven't encountered this issue as of now. Still we are monitoring this issue, if we find any issues i will update this thread.

Thanks,

Rama

JTR
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hello,

Did u set up a connection for Failed Data?

Because without that connection you cannot export all failed records, as IS only displays a sample data, max 500.

When you have a small amount a records you may see the failed data because it is bellow the sample size.

I don't know if that's the case but it worked for me.

Regards,

vijy_mukunthan
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Ramakrishna

We also face similar issue unable to export the data to excel. The same reply we got from SAP that restart APS server. But it did not work for us. We again reply back to SAP. We are waiting for solution.

For quick work around we install Oracle SQL developer tool from that tool i connected to the failed database and can see the data and exported the data to excel. This solution for temporary.

Regards

Vijay Mukunthan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

Thanks for your quick reply. We have provided the same workaround solution, but still i would like to find the root cause for this issue.

Thanks,

Ramakrishna Kamurthy