cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Source inspection-0101insp.type

Former Member
0 Kudos

Resp.Gurus,

For practice Source inspection in IDES client,When I searched in Scn & SDN documents,all are suggesting to select 01 insp.type & 'additional' only 0101 inspection type  for source inspection.

I am getting very much confusion about 0101,0102,0130 and tick mark in Preffeerd insp.type ,

Q1:a)Is it must to select 0101 only for S.Inspection?(is GR insp.model = Sorce inspection?)

what is the use of 0101,0102,0130.

Gurus,Please guide me to start up.I will practice and attach the screen shots.

Thanks in advance,

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

01 - Inspection against GR w.r.t PO

0101 - Source or model inspection - this is widely used when you want inspection at vendor location. You can use 01 as well but only for the sake of identification, master data and as usage is different it is suggested that you use 0101.so that during reporting you will get clarity.

Lots of decision before GRN you will take w.r.t PO against vendor if source inspection is active.

0103 - this inspection is used while receiving any inspection data or inspected material from external processes against GR. AS its description is self explanatory.

Preferred indicator is used when more than one inspection type belongs to same lot origin. like 01, 0101, 0103 or lets take example of some customize  like  Z01 , if they all belongs to same lot origin 01 and their order define in QM customization. system buy default take if seq order of any inspection type is 1. and for rest you need to mark pefered indicator if you are using e.g 01 / 0101 both in same material. ( Check inspection lot origin  and read it Stdn docs).

I will suggest you to use and run each one process in your Test server. after activating each one by one in material master.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shailendra ji,

V thanks for support ,as per your suggestion, I make each one process documentation and will up date.those docs will be support for QM freshers like me.

When your time is free,Please review and give your valuable suggestions .

Thanks

Theja.K

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Sure !!

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

Kindly close this thread if you find it helpful.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Shailendra Ji,

In  Exrecise 1:

1A.)Selected only 0101 insp-withotut prefferd indicator set-Insp active-Post to Insp.tick-No other selection in detailed info-No proc QC.key-No plan-P.O(Stock in 'UR')-GR(Stock in 'UR')-No Insp loT creation in QA32.

1B.)Selected only 0101 insp-with prefferd indicator set-Insp active-Post to Insp.tick-No other selection in detailed info-No proc QC.key-No plan-P.O(Stock in QI)-GR(Stock in QI)- Insp lot creation in QA32.-REL-CALC-SPRQ

Doubt:0101 insp.also allowing to create insp.lots in origin '01'.Is it correct to maintain 0101 instead of 01insp.type for regular inspections?

Please correct me..

Thanks,

Theja.K

Answers (0)