cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ECM-Compensation Approval

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Im facing trouble with ECM Approval screen in portal.

When I choose certain employee and click next , I get the following dump.

I noticed that this error occurs in certain employees because of the following reason. Explained by example

In the planning window, a manager has for e.g 4 eligible employees under him, he selects one employee out of 4, clicks next and completes the planning, hence, submits only the selected employee for approval.

Now, when the next level manager opens the approval screen, he can see all the 4 employees. The error comes when I select the 3 employees who are not supposed to be displayed there.

I believe that the error is because ALL the employees are sent for approval even if the manager does NOT select & send them. System is at this point trying to find out the planning information, and since it cannot find any, its giving me the dump.

The 3 employees who are not selected during planning should NOT go for approval in the first place.

I don't get any error for the 4th employee for whom I plan and send data for approval.

Unable to figure the cause.

Can anyone help me fix this please.

Regards,

Pranitha Chaitanya

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

KK07
Contributor
0 Kudos

Put a break-point in function module RP_SALARY_GENERIC_CALC and debug, I assume it is failing at the point where system is not able to read the salary of an employee.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Krishna.

I got this resolved.
The program was unable to get the payroll frequency from the employee data, hence was giving error.

We passed required code in the Z Functional module and got it fixed.

- Pranitha Chaitanya

Answers (0)