cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

IBASE assingmnet block with Full Width.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I have come across IBASE hierarchy assignment block alinged on the left side of the page of WEB-UI.
But if i need to bring it to full width on top of the page rather than alinged on left side of page, from where can i control it ?
Do we have any SPRO setting ?

Component - IBHIER
View -  IBHIER/TreeEnhanced

Regards,
MS.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello MS,

I guess you are in IBase-overview-page (unfortunately you are not very specific). There the user can click on the small button "Increase Size" of the tree view and then the view is full size and this setting remains also if the page is accessed again. Like a personalization.

Alternatively you might check the HTML-coding of IBMAIN/IBMainViewSet where there is something mentionned like a splitter. Here you could make some HTML changes but I am not an HTML expert.

Best regards,

Thomas Wagner

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for your Inputs.
You have rightly pointed the IBASE Screen on WEB-UI

Just to mentioned that the technical Component carrying the View of IBASE and Increase and Decrease button are in component - IBHIER

and if you check the view, view - IBHIER/TreeEnhanced.

But you have directed towards, Component  IBMAIN.
As my requirement is not use the increase button rather make the view default in Increased Width whenever user access IBASE screen,
I assume we can handle this from HTML code of .HTM page of view - IBHIER/TreeEnhanced.
Whats your view on same?

thanking you in advance.

Regards,
MS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello MS,

The main component and viewset is IBMAIN/IBMainViewSet. You can easily find it out by pressing on a button at the top along with F2. This viewset has 2 view areas you you can easiliy check what is their content and how IBHIER/TreeEnancedWindow is called. So the place where it is decided that the tree view is at the left and the other windows are at the right is IBMAIN/IBMainViewSet as I have explained already. So you could have a look at the HTML-coding or move the tree view window to the other view area (and maybe try to delete the left view area). But the easiest way without any enhancement is to click on "Increase Size" then the problem is solved for each user who does that.

Best regards,

Thomas

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

Thank you for this explaination. I am able to relate this and even Splitter in .htm page is getting called for this IBMAIN which i also checked in debugger.

Well i cannot use the "Increase Size" option as this cannot help me to make the Full screen size default. "Increase Size" option is based on User inclination whether User wants to Keep the Screen left or on TOP with Full Width. So in my scenario "Increase Size" is not an option, as i want FullScreen as Default Screen whenever User logs on the UI.

I am trying working on it from IBMainViewSet.htm page in IBMAIN. Once i have Solution, Will post here too !!

Regards,
MS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Thomas,

I have Implemented a solution,

and its working fine.

Instead of  coding in the .htm page of view - IBMAIN/IBMainViewSet, i have triggered the Event - EH_ONINCREASE functionality of IBHIER/TreeEnhanced in the DO_PREPARE_OUTPUT of the view -IBMAIN/IBMainViewSet. This is the original Event which gets triggered when the button is clicked to enlarge the view.

Further condition were also Coded so that User can Increase/Decrease the view as per requirement.

Regards,
Manish Singh.

Answers (0)