Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Changing Company Location

former_member209954
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Everyone!!!

I have a show-stopper problem, and I was wondering if anyone could share some light about how to solve it. In a nutshell:

* We created a Development Server,

* We requested for an SAP License, and we got it.

* We install it, and for a month everything has gone quite well. We ALL created a lot of stuff on the testing company (SBODemoUS, for those who speak SQL).

* Today, when we launch SAP, it told us that the Trial Version has ended. We cannot access anything that we all have created for the past month.

* The License Administration shows a big number, so the license is loaded. The expiration date is 12/31/9999.

* But, alas, when I try to allocate licenses, all fields are empty

We already tried:

* Restarting the License Service,

* Re-importing the License File (it is loaded successfully, or so it says so),

* We will reboot the server sometime this week... but I don't think that will solve a thing.

The clue that I have to follow is:

* For some odd reason, on the License Administration, the Location says "Canada"

* As we all know, the testing database, SBODemoUS, has "US" as its Localization.

This has never been an issue before in the last 5 years we've been working with SAP.

I'm trying to change the Localization of the Testing Company, but it seems that I no longer have access to that window, due to the license.

Any help is greatly appreciated!!!!!

Best Regards,

Manuel

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The possible fix could be among the below.

Reinstal the server tools by deleting the server tools folder and try importing the license file again.

I presume, the problem should be either in the license file or in the server tools installations.

Else, you can install SAP in another system and try restore your existing database there and check it.

Thanks,

Anandh.