Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My SAP Certification Voucher cannot be used

kishore_kumar59
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi

I purchased a Voucher from SAP on  FEB 27 2014 worth 500$ for my SAP certification exam i.e., C_TADM70_73 and scheduled for my exam on AUGUST 15th 2014, due to some unavoidable situation i couldn't able to take certification exam on that day, and i get it cancelled it by calling Pearson customer care.

and  now today when i am trying to schedule it for the same certification and using the same Voucher, it is saying it is saying the Voucher has been already used at pearsonview website, when i called pearsonview they said it has been used by someone else or a  voucher corrupted.

now i am talking to SAP Education north america, see if they can fix it or at least find who used it.

does anyone face this kind of issue before.

here i am worried because my voucher will expire on august 31 2014(Technically i must have to use it by August 29 2014). not sure if SAP can fix this by that time.

Thanks

Kishore Ch 

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

kishore_kumar59
Participant
0 Kudos

Finally SAP issue me a new voucher with new validity.

Thanks

Kishore Ch

former_member182098
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Normally these vouchers are valid for one year.

If you are genuinely not used, you do not need to worry about that, it must be a technical issue. I am sure SAP Education should be able to help you.

If it is used, they will every record that who has used, when is used and for which exam it is used.

Please talk to SAP Education, they would be able to assist you.

kishore_kumar59
Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Ravi

for your comments and update, yest i am following it up with SAP north america, still they are working on it.