Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BTE 1120 for posting to controlling

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I have been working on activating BTE 1120 to modify the WBS element before the document is posted. I have been able to successfully modify the value on field PROJK and it is shown in FB03, once the document is posted. However, it looks like the integration with Controlling is not catching my change. The line item posting to the WBS I forced using the BTE is not displayed in the controlling document or visible in report CJI3.

Has anybody had the experience of using this BTE to modify CO objects like cost centers, WBS, etc..? Have your changes been successfully reflected in the CO document?

I have read several discussions related to the use of this BTE, but no one has really discussed its integration with CO.

Thanks!

César.

3 REPLIES 3

raymond_giuseppi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Does this BTE allows only change of a small list of fields (not WBS, AFAIK) so better try with FI substitutions (OBBH)

Regards,

Raymond

0 Kudos

The BTE allows modifying any field as long as the field is added to T_BSEGSUB and the value modified there... My code is working and updating WBS in the FI document, but not in controlling.

0 Kudos

Yes and No, often true for BSEG fields, but for other applications like CO or new G/L (cf. OSS notes on this BTE and new general ledger)  there are some codes in include LFACIF48 to modify other internal tables. the problems may arise when field names are different in different application. (the MOVE-CORRESPONDING does not perform well...)

Here no match between XBSEG-PROJK and T_ACCIT-PS_PSP_PNR, so you will be require to modify code in standard include LFACIF48 -> Read 1905020 - Substitution for 'Transaction Type' in New G/L View with Open-FI 00001120 for point of insertion (NB: This is a modification)

Regards,

Raymond