Career Corner Discussions
Join the conversation in the Career Corner group to ask career-related questions, find approaches to building skills, and seek career advancements.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Masters in SAP ERP

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi, i completed my masters in EMBEDDED SYSTEMS AND VLSI, i want to pursue an education related to SAP and the start my career in sap. if i at all pursue masters / programme in sap will i be able to make it to a job from the universities. can you suggest any such good universities which provide such programmes which will provide me a job.

7 REPLIES 7

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

There is Victoria University, Australia which has tied up with SAP long back in Masters MBA with SAP ERP.

It is very hard to get this seat due to Global Recognition of this course.  If you get it, you are lucky man and you don't have to worry about your life in SAP.  It will take you in a great path Globally.

Here you go... and Best of luck.

SAP - Post Graduate and MBA- Victoria University Australia

http://www.vu.edu.au/courses/master-of-business-enterprise-resource-planning-systems-bmer

Regards

GGOPII

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I really do not know any university that can provide job.....maximum they provide some contacts without any guarantees

also, sap education/certificates guarantees nothing...

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

thank you gopi and pavlo for your suggestions,
i found this mba program COURSE STRUCTURE | CIASIS (Centre for International Alliances-School of International Studies)-Ganpa...

can you look over this link and can you tell me whether this a good course or not

0 Kudos

Hi,

Not, I do not think so

There in one year: ABAP, SAP PP, SAP SCM, SAP FI, SAP HR. SAP CRM, SAP BW......

as a result, you will know nothing

The bes variants for you:

1. Get Master progam from well known university(as Gopi Chandrakesan recomended) and then look for fresher jobs in SAP

2. Get just any master program to get a MS and forget it. Then look for fresher jobs in SAP

3. Get SAP education and certification from special SAP centers(I know, it is quite expensive) then look for fresher jobs in SAP

4. Forget about MS. BC it is enogh for SAP career. Start to look for fresher jobs in SAP and get experience.

regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

If you look Victoria University and Ganpat University, those have similar stuff.  Yes, both will have one year program study but I don't have any idea about this Ganpat University.  I know, Victoria university because previously one fresher came out from Victoria University managed our project like shadow project manager.  Victoria University has more value, that's what I recommended you.

You have to talk to SAP Education India about this University tie up.

Regards

GGOPII

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI
Pavlo,
         thank you for the suggestions. i didn't get your 4th point . what does BC stand for. and what does 4th point mean.

0 Kudos

Hi, Ram

Sorry. I meant BS - Bachelor.....if you have such diploma, it is enough for career