cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP Personas flavor for PR & PO..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

Recently started using personas with different flavors.. i could able to change the basic layout and some fields..

But, i am getting difficult to create flavor for PR & PO. Can anyone explain the process..

And also can any one let me know the usage of SCRIPT button..

Please provide any documentation or reference links regarding Presonas          ..

Regards,

Govind.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you been through all the good stuff on this page?

http://scn.sap.com/docs/DOC-54574

The process for creating flavours and scripts is well documented here and in the Personas user guide.

Regarding your question about POs and PRs, this is quite a broad request, while the basic SAP process for purchasing is well defined, every business is different and will have configured their system to their requirements.

If you detail your process and where you are having issues with the tool we may be able to give you specific pointers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Neil..

I could able to get good inputs from the link which u have provided.

But, Regarding Njoy transactions like ME51N & ME21N, is there any complications for creating flavors..?

For which transactions this personas will be user friendly related purchasing & Inventory..??

Can you please give more inputs on this..??

Regards,

Govind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes there are issues with creating flavours for enjoy tcodes. you will need to maintain the necessary control ID overwrites, see note number 1999747

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply Neil..

I have checked the NOTE. Its very helpful. And i am having control ID's as per the NOTE only.

But, Please refer the attached screen. I am not getting any values in the Header & Item of PO.

The same i am getting in PR & MIGO also.

Can you please provide the solution for that..??

Regards,

Govind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I've seen this one before, we experienced it after applying some personas patches... turns out we needed to update our kernel.

What is your kernel version and patch level?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Neil,

Kernal Version- 740

Patch level - SP2.

Regards,

Govind.

Former Member
0 Kudos

hmmm, we were on kernel 7.21 when we ran into this issue.

I suggest you open an incident on OSS, but it wouldn't hurt to see if there is a new patch level for your kernel to see if it fixes the issue.

Answers (0)