cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Classification and Plant partner Functions for MDGS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Can it possible to use vendor classification (Unable to find any entity type in data model BP or not even any UIBB on Main page) and plant partner function for vendor?

I am not sure how to actiate Addtional Purchasing Data UIBB and Is it related to plant parter functions? 

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Regarding the maintainence of vendor classification,i guess you are talking about creating characteristics and class and assigning it to vendor master right?

If Yes then this is not supported in MDG Supplier.

Thanks & Regards,

Ibrahim.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ibrahim

Thank you for confirmation!

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

Additional Purchasing Data UIBB will be enabled only after you have maintained a purchasing organization.So first maintain an Purchasing organization

Regards,

Ibrahim

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ibrahim

Plant partner function is fixed. We add add plant level partner functions with additional data in Purchase Organization screen only (In PF UIBB).

My question is now is vendor classification is available in MDGS? unable to see it's UIBB 

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Sanjay,

Are you able to maintain Additional Purchasing Data?? If my understanding is correct then you wanted to check the checkbox plant level relevant and subrange level relevent. If yes then

initially they will be in disabled mode, then just maintain purchasing org(no other info other than PO).

Now come back to Additional Purchasing Data UIBB and now it will be enabled mode and you can check them and use it.

refer the screenshot for details

Thanks & Regards,

Ibrahim.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ibrahim

Sub Range level check boes is assigned to each vendor account group in ECC configuration node only..If we maintain Sub Range UIBB then check box becomes activated.

My issue which is fixed to maintain plant level partner functions along with plant level additional information.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanjay,

I have a question on Plant-level relevant checkbox for Vendors . So after entering the purchasing org details and you click the vendor as plant-relevant by clicking the checkbox , do you get a popup for entering the plant details for Vendors .

I am not getting the popup after clicking Plant -relevant data checkbox . I am using Vendor-like UI and MDG 7 SP02.

Is the plant relevant popup view availablein MDGS 7.0 SP02 . I think it is part of BP_VENFCN entity and WERKS_D attribute . But I do not see the attribute WERKS_D in the entity BP_VENFCN.

Please clarify,thanks for your inputs.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Aravind

Can you raise your requirment as another thread as question? It is better for tracking purpose