cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LEADS NOT GETTING CREATED USING EXTERNAL LIST MANAGEMENT (ELM)

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Folks,

We are trying to create leads via ELM.

When ELM is executed records are getting uploaded,BP's are created.But leads are not getting created.

Pls find attachments for mapping format attached to ELM.

Assignment block Process steps is as shown below:

We tried n number of times to create leads but its not happening.

Pls suggest how to resolve the same.

Any help is highly appreciated.

Regards

Jaya

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member530212
Discoverer
0 Kudos

Hi,

Can you provide the in solution which you have configured to achieve it. Getting the same issue- Lead is not generated but BP is generated.

Regards

Arindam

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Haritha,

I too stuck with the same issue. If you kindly send me the document in my mail id it  would be great help.

Email removed.

Message was edited by: Andrei Vishnevsky

Regards,

Roy

kavindra_joshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You have check & debug the BADI CRM_MKTLIST_BADI. The creation of Business transaction is done in this BADI.

~Kavindra

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kavindra,

Below mentioned is the screenshot of badi debugging.

Our  technical consultant analysed the scenario and found out that Lead transaction data is not filling in standard and no data is coming into method create_business_transaction where Leads will be created based on the input data and says this has to fill in standard if all the mapping fields and data uploading is correct.

Pls suggest exactly where we are going wrong.

Pls let me know if u need any further info from my side.

Regards

Jaya

kavindra_joshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya ,

Can you check your mapping format ? The Mapping format should be defined for Leads. If that is not the case then even though this process is executed , the input params to the BADI method CREATE_BUSINESS_TRANSACTIONS would be blank.

Regards,

Kavindra

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kavindra,

The Mapping format I created is of category Leads and Addresses.Pls suggest how should i crack this actually.This is the only area we are not getting the output.Pls help me do this.

Regards

Jaya

kavindra_joshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya ,

Since you have used Category 'Addresses and Leads' are you creating the Business Partners as well ? I mean you have implemented 'CREATE_BUSINESS_PARTNERS' method ? Also are you creating the BPs as Organizations ? This is because you would be creating these BPs as Role Prospect & Sold-to-party and then you would use them to create Leads. ( In B2B scenario )

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kavindra,

Yes we are creating BP's and leads simultaneously.Yes we implemented 'CREATE_BUSINESS_PARTNERS' method.Yes we are creating BP's as organizations. and creating leads in B2B scenario.

BP's are getting created successfully but leads are not getting created simultaneously.

Regards

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi jaya  In mapping format  go to field category select addresses and leads and then map  then automatically BP's are generated with Leads

Satish

SAP CRM consultant

kavindra_joshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

WHat is the filter criteria in Mapping format you have used ?

~Kavindra

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have selected category as addresses and leads.Pls suggest areas where we could be going wrong.Pls check the screen shot of my mapping format in main post and help me.

Regards

Jaya

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Addresses and Leads.

Regards

Jaya

kavindra_joshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

hi Jaya ,

What is the error you got ?

Kavindra

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kavindra,

No error,just in the list of records i find no transactions as in no leads are created.

Regards

Jaya.

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Kavindra,

Any suggestion as in how to resolve this.

Regards

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

Please check if your ELM Badi implementation has the same filter as your mapping format ID.

Rgds,

Shobhit

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Shobhit,

I checked and found that ELM Badi implementation has the same filter as my mapping format id.

Infact we created 2 more mapping formats,that were also part of the filter.

Pls guide me how to resolve this.

Regards

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

From your Mapping format i can see you have used both Org & Person attributes, what type of business partner you are trying to create here ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Jayalakshmi,

I am having a detailed document for this, could u pls share with me ur email or ph details.. I shall share it with u..

Email removed.

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Haritha Priya,

Thanks a ton for the response.Pls send the document. I am struck with this error like forever.

Regards

Jaya

Email removed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jayalakshmi,

Please follow the link below. May be it is useful to you.

Rgds

Hari

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

I have almost gone through every single thread in SCN reg lead creation via elm.Somehow not able to figure out at which step we r going wrong.Please somebody who already worked on this kindly suggest where is the problem and how to resolve the same.I will award full points.

Regards

Jaya

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jaya,

Just to cross check, whether the values of mandatory fields of Lead document are available in external list? and have they been mapped in the mapping format?

former_member306562
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Pls find attached screeshot of my mapping format.Category of mapping format is addresses and leads.

I have maintained a dummy campaign element and a lead template and made them as constant.

Kindly suggest where am I going wrong.I am not able to sort this out.Need help

Regards

Jaya