Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FRFT (Bank to Bank Transfer)

lolly_oshin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Guys,

Please my client are demanding for Automatic Bank to Bank transfer but the issue is clearing account with business area.

example: Business Area 1000 transfer cash to Business Area 6000.

Dr Bank (Bus Area 6000) XXX

Cr Bank (Bus Area 1000) XXX

If we run a trial balance report for Business Area 6000 or 1000 separately it will not balance 

How will the system create automatic clearing account any time we run FRFT.

We want the transaction to be like this

DR Bank (Bus Area 6000) XXX

CR Clearing Account        XXX

DR Clearing Account        XXX

CR Bank (Bus Area 1000) XXX

If we run how trial balance on business area this will make it balance.

Please how will the configuration will be done with automatic bank to bank transfer (FRFT) since it is not cross company code transaction.

Thank you

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

tamim_elmahmah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello lolly,

If you are using the new GL, and having the Business Area as a characteristic for document splitting, I suppose the clearing posting will be done automatically.

Tamim

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you activated document splitting? If you have done, then define BA as a characteristic for doc.splitting and also select Zero balance & Mandatory check boxes. However, before that you have to define clearing account in t.code. GSP_KD.

Regards,

Mukthar

lolly_oshin
Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you all guys for coming to my rescue, i will follow you guys advice and activate document splitting.

I will give you feed back

Thank you

lolly_oshin
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mukthar Ali / TAMIM EL MAHMAH,

I have done all the configuration for the document splitting but the transaction is not hitting the clearing account when i do FRFT, the two bank gl have the posted amount but the clearing account is not showing amount.