cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Transport of Delta Initializations in SAP BPC 10

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have created "Delta Initialization" in Organize Delta Initialization in BPC Development system. While running the corresponding Data manager package for Delta loads, I have selected the Delta Initialization created and everything is working fine.

Now I need to transport the "Delta Initialization" created in Development system to other environments (For Example, Quality System). But I did not find the Delta Initialization created in Development system during transports. Is there any way I could select these objects (Delta Initialization) during transports?

Please help me in finding the solution for this issue.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member215589
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Ramesh,

BPC 10 NW doesnot support the transport of Delta Initializations. These needs to be created in the other environment.

Regards,

Priyanka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Priyanka,

Thanks for the information.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This means that Package Links calling Delta Initialization also have to be recreated in every other environment ? There is still a lot a manual actions to do when transporting a BPC NW application ; integration with NW Transport System is still not complete...

Thanks & Regards,

Vincent

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vincent,

It is possible to transport Data Manager Package links related to Delta Initialization from one environment to every other environments.

Thanks & Regards,

Ramesh.

Answers (0)