cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

F110 proposal log settings

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am just wondering if you could tell me where I could find options to change the customizing for the proposal log in F110. It seems that the current settings are different between company codes - for one company code accounts with missing IBAN are displayed but for another not (missing), for example. There are also company codes that show blocked/deleted banks in the bank master (FI03) but other do not show this information. Where is it possible to change similar settings in order to get a unified output across company codes for analogous sets of F110 parameters.

Many thanks!

TS

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Tamim,

Yes, this is all I get from the log. The log is running through the entire numbering range for each company code. No difference there.

TS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

@Tamim: The F110 settings are identical, process identical, the payment methods do vary depending on each countries requirements.

Let me take a few examples:

1) Deleted bank

Key Lines:

"Country XY / Bank number ABCDEFG / Account 12345678 ...

Bank ABCDEFG in country XY has been marked for deletion"

For one country this appears in the log among other errors but for another other errors are shown      but not these lines. It is then for processing people difficult to find quickly the reason for having an      error. The only thing that the error will say will be: Customer/vendor does not have any allowed      bank details | No permitted payment method exists. This kind of output can be caused by several      different reasons.

2) IBAN

Key Line:

"Bank details XY / ABCDEFG / 12345678 do not have an IBAN"

This time one company code has the whole paragraph with error description but for another the      error would not be displayed at all. Above were missing key lines with some output but here the      error is completely omitted. For both countries there is a mandatory SEPA setup which requires      an IBAN check.

3) Zero balances

This can also be set up in a way that 0,00 is shown with an error/warning output if debits and      credits are equal (usually because some kind of clearing was omitted). Some company codes      have it switched on, some do not.

Would someone be able to tell me where to adjust these and similar settings for payment proposal log output?

tamim_elmahmah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

In the same tab of your F110 screen (Additional Tab), you can enter an interval for detailed log for vendors and customers.

Do you have your vendors and customers concerned by the payment campaign in this interval ?

Tamim

tamim_elmahmah
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello TS,

well this should be in the 4th tab of your F110 screen (Additional Tab)

check also if you are using the same payment method each time, because each payment method have it owns checks and controls so it will be added to the proposal log or not.

Tamim

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Can you Please paste th screen shot of both companies