cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

asset 000050004-0000 in comapany code 3000 (calculation incorrect)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all

i was trying to asset year close and new year open, below error came

3000   5000004-000  Depreciation/updating of values has errors

3000   5000004-000   depreciation not posted completly

We have not run the depreciation becuase not production in this year.

Please give the your valuable solution on this

Regards

Srini

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (6)

Answers (6)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear all 

i was trying to asset year close and new year open, below error came    3000   5000004-000  Depreciation/updating of values has errors  3000   5000004-000   depreciation not posted…

Actual i am created asset in worng asset class , after month i check asset history after i was right asset class transfer it , but there already planned depreciation posted ,problam is year ending not closed

Please give your valuable suggestion and advice

Regards

srini

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

You mean the asset which had transferred to another asset class has planned depreciation. Then you have to post the depreciation for the asset. Please run the depreciation for the asset. After that you do year end closing activity.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mukthar

already planned deprecition under wrong asset class i am transfer to right asset class asset amount ,but planned deprection amount not transfered. it is not closed year sap error is Depreciton not posted completely.

Regards

Srini

MarkusBredel
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

of course the depreciation is not transferred, it remains on the prior asset, which is the correct system behaviour.

From my point of view the simple solution to this would be to create a manual G/L posting which debits the the current depreciation expense and credits the depreciation expense of the old asset.

Regards,

Markus

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

The old asset is still showing the balance. The balance would be the depreciation amount. Unless you post the depreciation for the asset, you cannot do year end closing activity. Please run the depreciation for the asset by AFAB.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srinivas,

You should not have transferred the asset to new one if you do not want depreciation to be posted to old asset.

Instead What you should have done is simply reverse the asset acquisition transaction in old asset vide T code AB08 and create new asset afresh.

But now you have to reverse the transfer from old asset to new asset first and then reverse the acquisition to old asset and then post acquisition to new asset. This way you can deactivate old asset and depreciation will not be posted to old one. Now run AFAB and then close the year.

Regards,

GSR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mukthar

good moring

Asset amount transfered to new asset , only planned depreiction amount show there in old asset no

Already i am trying T.code AFAB ,but it is not run

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi GSR

Thanks your reply

Pleas find below actual sap error

I am created asset no 9000005 wrong asset class dated 27.01.2012 ,after that i was transfered to correct asset classs asst no 5000005 , at the time of transfer old asset amount transfered to new asset 5000005 ,but planned depreiction amount not transfered.show the depreiction amount old asset no

below transfered entry dated 27.02.2014

75     155080          0009000005     26080.00-

70     157080          0009000005       883.58

70     155040          0005000005     26080.00

75     157040          0005000005          883.58-

After that i am trying to T.code AFAB run.it is not run.how close the year end 2012

Please give your adivce

Regards

Srini

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

As per entry, the system has calculated the depreciation 883.58 for old asset. Hence you have to run the depreciation for old asset for 2012. Please let me know at the time of run dep for the asset, are you getting any error? If yes, then provide the screen shot of it.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mukthar

At the time deprection run no error message  screen only empty screen display

Regards

Srini

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Provide screen shot of AW01N for the old asset and what parameters you have specified in AFAB for the old asset?

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

If acquisitions was posted in prior year then you have no option of reversing it.

So you have to run AFAB.

What is the problemyou are facing when you run AFAB? Tick error analysis in AFAB to get the analysis.

Hope it is clear.

Regards,

G.Sethuraman

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Mukthar

Please find below sap t.code Aw01n screen shot please give the suggestion

Regards

Srini

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Sethuraman

Thanks for your reply

Pleas find below actual sap error

I am created asset no 9000005 wrong asset class dated 27.01.2012 ,after that i was transfered to correct asset classs asst no 5000005 , at the time of transfer old asset amount transfered to new asset 5000005 ,but planned depreiction amount not transfered.show the depreiction amount old asset no

below transfered entry dated 27.02.2014

75     155080          0009000005     26080.00-

70     157080          0009000005       883.58

70     155040          0005000005     26080.00

75     157040          0005000005          883.58-

After that i am trying to T.code AFAB run.it is not run.how close the year end 2012

Please give your adivce

Regards

Srini

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

I have checked the screen shot and observed that the old asset is showing planned depreciation for period 2. Hence you have to post the depreciation for the asset. If you have not run the depreciation for the period, run it. Else post the depreciation using unplanned run option in AFAB.

Regards,

Mukthar

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Mukthar

Thanks

yes I am tried unplanned run opiton ,but it is not posted deprecition

regards

Srini

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

Is it throwing any message? Please provide the screen shots of the step you did for AFAB.

Regards,

Mukthar

MarkusBredel
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

Hi Srini,

the correction report RACORR20_A from SAP note 29694 could help you in this scenario. Take care to execute the report only for depreication areas which post depreciation to G/L.

Reards,

Markus

former_member198650
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

This message was moderated.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You cannot skip depreciation run.

If you do not want depreciation to be posted for a particular asset then you can either shutdown the asset or change the dep key to "0000" then do depreciation run.

Then your error will vanish.

Regards,

GSR

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly check whether the capitalization and the Ordinary Depreciation start date is of current year and any depreciation key which posts depreciation is assigned to the asset?

Regards,

Malhar.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Srini ,

These looks like these are AUC . Please check the Depreciation run log . Will will give you Proper error why values are in error.  Please go to SM37 and check the Job log .

Please also check in AW01n whether you have posted any Unplaaned values on them by Mistake .