cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Data encryption and two factor authentication in SMP 3.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am working on SMP 3.0. In my project the backend data is exposed as ODATA model using netweaver gateway. Using SMP 3.0 i have configured the ODATA service uri (HTTPS )exposed by netweaver gateway. On the client side (mobile application), I am using Cordova, Kapsel and openui5 to develop the HWC app to communicate with SMP (both for android and IOS platform). In this regard I have the following query.

1. I require AES encryption of data during transmission from mobile application to SMP3.0. Is the possible??. If yes kindly guide me how it can be achieved.

2. I want 2 factor authentication (userid/password and deviceid) to be enabled. SMP should check if the following device is a registered device (device id checking) and also authenticate the user based on login credentials. How can i achieve this.

thanks and regards,

Kumar.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

rakshit_doshi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Kumar,

In Kapsel SDK there is an Logon Plugin. You can use that. In the security profile while deplying the OData project you can create your own. Then In SAP Management Cockpit, you can configure a new security profile, and set the authentication to SAP Single Sign on

AES Encryption is supported inbuilt by SAP Mobile Platform.

Hope this helps,

Thanks,

Best Regards,

Rakshit Doshi