Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Full outer Join in WEBI

former_member596753
Participant
0 Kudos

Dear All

Following is the scenario,I am getting the data from SAP BI in the form of BA,Profitcenter and Amount.the second query is getting data from EXCEL where the amount is related with BA and Profit center as well.

Now expected result is ,we want BA from BI and PC from both the file should joined and Total Value will be Multiplication of Both the amounts of two queries.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member207878
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Tushar,

In this case, you can merge both the dimensions i.e. BA and PC. And in TOTAL column, you can specify formula as below:

=If (IsNull([Amount BI]) And IsNull([Amount Excel])) Then 0 Else (If(IsNull([Amount BI])) Then [Amount Excel] Else (If (IsNull([Amount Excel])) Then [Amount BI] Else [Amount Excel] * [Amount BI]))

Don't forget to drag only merged dimension of BA and PC in the block. By default, webi will do Full Outer join on this and multiply both the key figures. Try this and let us know if you face any issues.

Sahil

former_member596753
Participant
0 Kudos

HI Sahil,

Its not working actually,it is not multiplying correctly,it is given me as is value.in this case i am getting all values expect Multiplied one 

former_member207878
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Have you tried below complete condition :

=If (IsNull([Amount BI]) And IsNull([Amount Excel])) Then 0 Else (If(IsNull([Amount BI])) Then [Amount Excel] Else (If (IsNull([Amount Excel])) Then [Amount BI] Else [Amount Excel] * [Amount BI]))

If still it is not giving correct result then can you please paste your formula here.

Sahil