Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP-REFX - SALES BASED CONTRACTS WITH CHANGE OF OWNER SHIP

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Team,

I have a new scenario WRT to Sales based contracts in SAP-REFX – Lease out scenario.

I have some 1000 properties in a same place we are making it Lease out/SELLING.

Out of that one property ( X)  we sold to Customer A,  Since that property is located in my township owner has to pay common area maintenance to me every month/year.

Due to some reasons maintenance charges are not paying by customer A, so we have dues for last few months.

Where customer A is unable to pay at all, for that he has decided to sell the property.

So new customer / Owner who will buy the property he has to clear my dues before purchase.

If I want to map this scenario in REFX how to take it up??  Is there any standard process given by SAP??

How the financial postings will happen for the same?? Kindly clarify??

Thanks & Best Regards,

Subbarao.Narne

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Subbarao,

It is possible in standard system.

You have to configure two One Time Posting activities eg. ZC1- Customer Transfer Out and ZC2- Customer transfer In with the normal process such that below mentioned Accounts follow.

On processing ZC1 via RERAOP you need to enter the Due amount, Accounting process flow will be like :

CR Customer1 - Amount

DR Sp GL - Amount

On processing ZC2 via RERAOP you need to enter the Due amount, Accounting process flow will be like:

DR Customer2 - Amount

CR Sp GL - Amount

This will clear the due from Customer1 and will debit the account of Customer2 with the same amount.

Hope it could help you!

Regards,

Siddharth

narnei
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Mr.Siddarth,

Noted the solution, i would like to follow this method to clear my issue.

Thank you so much for your timely help.      

Regards,

Subbarao Narne

Answers (0)