cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error while updating bank details through ESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

While updating banks details through ESS, " change in the payroll past not possible".

I have checked IT0003 and noticed that accounted to  31.08.2014.

I assume this might be causing the error. Could you please advice with your expertise.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check the tcode: PE04 payroll control record

Thanks

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajesh,

I have checked payroll control rcord of an employee as details as below.

Payroll status in Exit payroll

Payroll period 05 2014 01.08.2014 - 31.08.2014.

I assume user can modify his bank detail once payroll status changes to ref for correction.

Kindly advice if my assumption are correct?

Former Member
0 Kudos

once delete all dates in payroll status and check might be it should work for you .

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Let me explain how it happens and why we don't allow change of bank records in past 1959820 - ESS: Wrong delimit of TC3 records For other scenarios where ESS behavior is similar to PA30 :

An example i share

For other scenarios where ESS behavior is similar to PA30 :

Current date < End date of current payroll period

Current date > Accounted to date in IT0003

Payroll status: released for payroll Got error when reviewing the editin

-g.

Error: Online maintenance is locked in payroll area QM

Current date < Accounted to date in IT0003

Payroll status: released for correction Got error when reviewing the edi

-ting.

Error: Change in the payroll past not possible

Current date < Accounted to date in IT0003

Payroll status: released for payroll Got error when reviewing the editin

-g.

Error: Online maintenance is locked in payroll area QM

When the infotype 0009 is modified, the system is regrouping data for the infotypes which are checked releavnt according to the table T582G. Retroactivity is checked via V_T582A In view V_T582A for infotype 0009 you will see, I guess, that the field 'Past entry all.' is maintained with an 'E'. This means that it is not allowed to maintain any infotype 0009 record for the payroll past. The important day for this check is the last day of the last accounted period. Retroactive change of infotype 0009 is not permitted as the bank transfer is already done. This is the reason why this infotype can not be changed retroactively. For bank records end user must not be allowed to maintain past date records and should not be allowed to change any other detail of record when payroll for that period is already run. for e.g. if current date is 26/11/2013. Then end user must not be allowed to edit other bank record effective from 25/11/2013. We should not allow end user to edit record effective from 27/11/2013 because payroll is already run for that period. If user is allowed to change then data maintained in infotype 9 and information send to payroll may be different. You can use BAdi HRXSS_PER_BEGDA,to default the next payroll period

rajeshkothamasu
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check the payroll control record of an employee.