cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SAP BPC Process Chain - instance details

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello friends

There are standard SAP BPC Process Chains. For example /CPMB/CLEAR or /CPMB/COPY. In transaction RSPC I can see logs of these Process Chains. When clicking on the Process Chain elements, I can see generated instance number for all of the variants. The question is, how to find out, what was the model, the Process Chain was running on?

Cheers,

Arelis

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arelis,

When you run a package BPC sends the model info (with other info) to the process chain.

Those info are called Answer prompt.

So you need to create an answer prompt file to emulate the BPC calling the process chain.

I found the following in the forum:

1. first run the DM package for which you want to debug.

2. Once the package is successful from EPM, go to BW system Tcode UJFS

3. Enter your environment name, then go to ROOT-> YOUR ENVIRONMENT-> YOUR MODEL->PRIVATE PUBLICATION->USER ID--> TEMP FILES->FIND YOUR LOG FILE(check the timestamp)

4. copy the log in between the <PROMPT> TAG-- like from  %DIMENSIONMEMBERS% excluding all the square brackets

5. check the table UJD_PACKAGES2 for the other input parameters. -to verify

Andy

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello

It is not what I am looking for. I have just a log in the RSPC and I have no idea, which data model was used to run a package triggering this Process Chain this time.

A.

sap_user62
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello,

Is there any reason why you are tracking back. I tried to see the message as well as logs for the name of the model, with no luck.

One long shot.

if you find logs for /cpmb/equity_pickup at 4pm, you can log into the epm front end, to any model and check for "View Status" if the package logs exists for that time  for that time. its a hit and trial. But id there is any table it would be good.

Thanks

Ed.

former_member200327
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

You can try table UJD_STATUS. Filter it on APPSET_ID and CHAIN_ID.

Hope this helps,

Gersh