Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Sample example for Agentry

Jayakrishnan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

i am working on the Android Mobile Application Development based on SMP using Agentry Plugin.i am new to this environment, i want to know how it works,and need a sample example to understand the structure.as of now i don't want to connect with any back end services. simple example like creating hello world in java.

so please guide me on this? is there any link or any sample program ?

Message was edited by: Michael Appleby

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

If you have an SAP backend you can look at:

Else, if you take MOB300 class (Recommend) they will create a SQL based application that will show you all the basics of Agentry.

Stephen

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

These documents might help you:

Regards,

Midhun VP

Jayakrishnan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

: Thanks for your reply. and i am from Mobile area., while looking on the first link, there are some code related to SAP-Back end creation. so without  back end creation,is there any way to do a sample POC kind of stuff?

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Jayakrishnan,

As the title indicates that is an example specific to using an SAP backend system.  If you do you have an SAP backend then as Steve suggested the MOB300 course will teach you how to build an application against a SQL backend.

Either way I strongly suggest taking MOB300 to understand the basics of Agentry application development.

--Bill

Jayakrishnan
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thank you,

So i can connect MySQL with Agentry right? if it is is there ant doc or link available?

bill_froelich
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

I'm not sure about MySQL you could try it but the MOB300 class uses SQL Server.  You can download and install SQL Server Express and it is also what the class uses.

--Bill