cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MSS: approve travel expenses of managers

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

could you please give me advices for standard-process within MSS (on NWBC for html; using POWL - no WF) for managers who shall be allowed to approve their own travel expenses. I was thinking of following opportunities:

1. Save travel expense in approved status -> nothing to do more for approval

2. Save travel expense in unapproved status -> daily report sets those in approved status

3. Approve their own travel expenses in MSS

Or do you know other/more practical opportunities?

Please also give me tips on how to set up the process.

Thanks a lot!

Best regards

Raphael

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You can use this to get the approval by managers running. http://wiki.scn.sap.com/wiki/display/ERPHCM/Workflow+Customizings+in+Travel+Management http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=235799439

FPB_MAINTAIN_PERS_M Personalization Dialog DIA_CO_CCA_TR User Name Update Input Data only checked Hit 'execute' On the next screen enter P for Selection by field If you choose 'P' (Selection Using List of Personnel Numbers), then you also need to select the Personnel Numbers. - Hit button 'Multiple Selection for Personnel Number' - Hit button 'Multiple Selection' - Use wildcards in 'Last Name' (eg: a*) to get a list of Personnel numbers. - Use the button 'Select all' and then hit the green tick to confirm - Hit F8 to copy the selection to the pers. dialog - Save the personalization dialog.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your reply!

I checked this out, but it doesn't fulfill my requirements, since I do not want to select on pers.no. When new employees are hired I would have to update this each time!?

Thus, I also tried to use selection by H = Organizational Structure with view APOV_D (SAP Standard). This is almost ok, BUT: manager himself is not included. Although I deselect tick box "exclude manager" for this view in V_TWPC_V and in V_TWPC_V_C. Any idea why???

It doesn't seem be a problem of authorization, since when I select by pers.no. I can include him and he could approve own travel expenses.

Thanks for your help!