cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Basic start date & Basic finish date based on Priority

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

When I am creating Notification & selecting Priority, System gives pop-up “do you want to specify new dates?” If I select yes system automatically change required start & required end based on Priority.

Now my question is do we have same functionality for Maintenance order as priority field is available there (If we are directly creating a MO)?

Even if we are creating WO from notification, required start & end dates copies to Basic start & Basic finish but if we change priority then no change in basic start & finish dates. Why?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Parag,

You may select the Priority in the initial screen of IW31 and the dates will shift accordingly, if you maintained the Relative Start &/or Relative End in

SPRO > Plant Maintenance > Maintenance Processing > Maintenance & Service Orders > General Data > Define Priorities > Define Priorities for Each Priority Type

If you want to change date based on Priority on the Order header screen, it's not possible in the standard to my knowledge, but you may easily develop an enhancement utilizing the user exit

IWO10012 Maintenance order: Priority handling on central header

or

IWO10009 PM Order: Customer Check for 'Save' Event

Former Member
0 Kudos

Greetings Sebastian,

Thanks for your prompt & detailed reply.

You have provided the correct answer hence closing the thread.

Thanks again.

Answers (0)