cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

count no. of times material is supplied by a vendor

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement where user wants to know the Number of times a material is supplied by a Vendor.i.e If Vendor V has supplied material A 3 times and material B supplied 2 times then in report user wants to see the data as

V - A - 3

V - B - 2. 

Please let me know how to count that value.

Thanks,

Arvind

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

As Yasemin said, please share the characteristics and kf that you are using in your provider..Post also the format of the report to give as an idea..

Regards,

Loed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply. I am trying to create a report in BEx, and need help in BEx reporting.

Thanks,

Arvind

Loed
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

May I know the characteristics and keyfigures that you will be using?

Loed

yasemin_kilinc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Arvind,

Do you have an infoprovider that holds this data or are you asking for suitable bi content to achieve that? If you have your infoprovider, then please share the characteristics and key figures in it so that we can suggest.

regards

Yasemin..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for reply. I am trying to create a report in BEx, and need help in BEx reporting.

Thanks,

Arvind

former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Arvind,
It is SD report I suppose. You can use the sales over view cube  for the requirement
Identify the characteristics and key figures which you need to pick from the cube and display in the report. Talk to the functional consultants as well.

Lets see what experts have to say!
Thank you

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks,

Arvind

former_member182997
Contributor
0 Kudos

What is the infoprovider (s)  you are using for the reporting purpose? As Yasemin  and Loead has also told, did you recognize already the infoproviders? If yes then what is the help you need please be more specific.
Thank you.!