Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incoming payments against sales order

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

Our client has a new requirement.

They need a new program to process incoming payments against sales order.

They need sales order included in additional selection of F-28 tcode, and clear payments against sales orders.

Could you please guide what all changes required? I have searched on the portal but didn't find any results.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Juliya

Sales order field is not available on the FI side, so you will not find the same in F-28 Additional selection.

Alternatively, what you can do is to use the reference number or document type that are specific to your sales transactions. Populate the sales order number or billing document number in the reference field of the billing related financial document and provide the same in F-28 Additional selection -> Reference field for clearing purpose.

Similarly next closest option that I would think is to go with Document type that is specific for billing.(Doesnt suit in all cases).

Thanks,

Sekhar

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi

The sales order as a field is filled in BSEG only in case of customer down payments unless you are using a substitution or an enhancement to fill it in at the time of customer billing. Again, it may create an issue if you are doing billing against multiple sales order.

That said, if you are filling in the Sales Order at the time of billing, you can do that in T Code O7Z4 so that it appears in F-28 selection parameters.

regards

sanil

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sanil,

Thank you very much for the response.

Customer wants a z program copying the F-28 functionality.  There I have to include the new requirements. Is it possible? How to proceed?

Thanks in advance!!!

sanilbhandari
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Juliya

I would suggest to copy the Sales Order No in one of the reference field (Ref 1, Ref 2 or Ref3) through an exit at the time of Billing (Assumption is that one billing document will always have one sales order only). You can use the exit EXIT_SAPLV60B_008. This will be triggered when the SD Invoice is transferred to Accounting.

Now you can use F-28 or any custom program for clearing based on these fields.

Additionally make sure that the field you are using is not changeble after a posting has been done, You can control this through configuration. Let me know if you need any further inputs.

Thanks & regards

Sanil Bhandari