cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Trigger Event Data Change

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I am not getting a check box [on data change] with I am scheduling the workbook for query [query is build on multiprovider which contains target cube ZC_NCRPFP] cube is in BIA.

I have added the Trigger even data change in the process chain.

there I have checked the DTP (to determine the infoprovider].

Chain executed successfully.

Broadcaster log says.

1 InfoCubes determined by process type

Data change in InfoProviders: 0 registered settings found.

I am working with Bex 3.5, BW 730 Patch 9

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

abhishek_shanbhogue2
Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Alnoor

For the DTP you should explicitly specify the InfoProvider. Otherwise, it is possible that the broadcaster does not recognize the InfoProvider and does not offer execution when data is changed for this InfoProvider in the Scheduling dialog box.

Thanks

Abhishek Shanbhogue

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Abhishek,

When I select the f4 list I am not able to see my cube in it. infact I am not able to see any cubes in the list. I did saw some of the infoobject (master data).

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

you can select the Infoprovider from Infoareas tab. i think, since your query on Multiprovider, not sure, you need to add cube or MPRO. Please check once.

Regards,

Sakthi.

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI Abhishek,

Now I am able to select the info provider.

it seems that I was missing some authorisation.

however even after adding info provider I am not able to see the "on  data change" check box.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I tried with 2 options on the same(Multiprovider with one infocube) query built on Multiprovider.

1) Added the trigger event with MPRO as infoprovider, activated and scheduled the process chain. in the schedule tab of broadcaster, i can see data change option to select the Mutliprovider.

2) instead of MPRO, added the infocube in the trigger event process type ,activated and scheduled the PC. this time ,i dont see the data change option in broadcaster.

So you please try with MPRO as infoprovirder once,since your query on the same.

Regards,

Sakthi

Former Member
0 Kudos

Posting solution in case some one find it useful.

It seems that there was some autorisation issue.

added autorisation object S_RS_BCS and S_RS_COMP in my profile and then I added multiprovider to the data change event trigger step( in process chain).

thanks guys for your warm support.

Answers (0)