cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

import AppBuilder project into Eclipse for Android

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I am trying to take an application developed in AppBuilder and load it into Eclipse.  How is this done?  I cannot find any resources explaining how to do this.  The goal is to deploy an application to an android tablet.  I have the development environment setup including Cordova and Kapsel plugins.  How does one load appbuilder files into Eclipse?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

midhun_vp
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Steps:

From Eclipse. File>New>Project>Android>Android Project from Existing Code>Next, give root directory>browse>finish. After import>Right click on the project >Run.

Regards,

Midhun VP

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am trying same to import my appbuilder project into eclipse. I have created cordova project and then published to project directory from appbuilder. Then I opened the eclipse IDE and followed the steps File>New>Project>Android>Android Project from Existing Code> browse project directory. but it looks eclipse cannot recognise the project! I can see all the files I have project.jason and a www directory but there is no .project or project.properties! am I  misisimg anything in appbuilder or ineclipse?

Regards

Mohammad Sarker

Jitendra_Kansal
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

You should check this write-up