cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BPCNW10.1: Approval Flow in BPC with Multiple levels

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus

I have a requirement to build approval flow for a plan in BPC with multiple approvers. The plan can only be finalized if five different approvers have approved it in the system and then it can be used in other systems.

I tried using BPF for this work flow but any one’s approval in the reviewer is good enough for the task to be available for next level of approvers. If I create multiple activities, one reviewer will be the owner in next task. Is it the best way to achieve this or any of you have used some other ways or is there any way to use work status for approving and locking.

In addition to it, is there any way to make the number of approvers dynamic, for example, there may be a item which requires approval from IT dept, then IT manager should be one of the approver and it the item is not related to him, he should not be there in the approvers list.

Thanks in advance for your help.

-SM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member230840
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Swati

It depends on your requirement. Making one reviewer the owner of next task is the way to go forward using bPF. You can also create separate status in workflow provided you have the requirement. It would certaibly help ensure segregation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Surabhi

If I make multiple stages in work status (I am assuming that by workflow you meant workstatus), how do I assign owner and reviewer for step. I am thinking to do it with additional properties containing the user IDs to make owner and reviewer in BPF activities.

Next thing is to make this flow dynamic, like there may be 3 approvers in some scenarios and there could be 4 in others.

Thanks.

-SM