cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Not able to find sapjco.jar 2.1.10, sapidoc.jar 1.0 and sapidocjco.jar 1.0

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I am using OrgModeler 4.0 version with the build 0901040000.

OS - windows server 2008 R2    AMD64

JAVA - 1.6.0_71, JVM 6.1.062

As per the deployment guide we need to use these files in idocreceivercmd.bat

1. sapjco.jar 2.1.10 version

2. sapidoc.jar 1.0 version

3. sapidocjco.jar 1.0 version

but when I try to download from http://service.sap.com/connectors or notes on Java Connectors or other sources of SMP,

I could not able to find these version of files.

in http://service.sap.com/connectors we found only

1.sapjco3.jar 3.0.11 version

2.sapidoc3.jar 3.0.11 version only

we could not able to find sapidocjoc.jar file.

my questions are

1.where we can find these files with proper versions?

2. Available higher versions we can use or not ?  if yes what about the sapidocjco.jar?

Can you please suggest me that - how I would like to take it forward this step.

Thanks in advance......

Best Regards

Dileep P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I had a quick look around and I think you might be able to find them in the support portal...

SAP Support Portal > Software Downloads > SAP Software Download Centre > Support Packages and Patches > Archive for Support Packages and Patches > Archive - Browse our Download Catalog > SAP Connectors.

Let me know if you find them.

Regards,

Stephen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Steohen,

Thanks it works for me - I am able to download the files from this place in SMP.

Best Regards

Dileep P

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Great - I'm sure I'll get the same question from a client before too long so it's good to know they are still available.  However are you sure you marked the right response as the correct answer to the question?

Regards,

Stephen.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yep....  I already done that dear...

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

I know this is old,  but for anyone like me searching for sapjco 2.1.10 for a different reason.  I found it in the SMP here

download>support packages and patches>archives by alphabetical index

then in the top pull down and select Downloads.  in the search box key SAP JCO and all the older versions are shown and available.

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Just to add a bit more to Randy's update...

There's a SAP Note about SAP JCo availability for Nakisa - 1911293.

Not every module now uses SAP JCo 2.1.10.  You can review the SAP JCo requirements on the VSN compatibility pages in the space wiki.  The above ticket has not been updated for version 4.3 so the wiki pages (or the latest version of the VSN compatibility matrix on which the pages are based) are more up to date reference-wise.

Regards,

Stephen.

StephenMillard
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

had the same issue back in June ().  She got some information from SAP after raising it as an issue, but the thread is still unresolved.  Perhaps the same instructions could help you or perhaps she could clarify on getting the files?