cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Preventive Work Order Dates Synchronization with its automatic created notification

choi_jihoon
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am looking for the answer for the way to solve my pending issue.

we are running IP10 or IP30 regularly and system creates work orders and the work order also creates its notification automatically.

but the problem is that the dates on the notification and work order are not same, but end user want to make it so.

"Basic start" & "Basic fin." date on work order seems determined by its plan date(IP10) or some other date criteria.

so, the dates could be far from now, it could be 3 months later dates or 6 months later dates, so on. this is not a problem.

but Required Start & Required End date on notification seems determined by its execution date of IP10 or IP30.

so, the dates used not be far from now, it's near future date, this is a problem!, I am assuming that the base date for calculating Required Start & Required End date with notification's priority seems the execution date of IP10 or IP30.(am I right?)

is there any method to modify the dates on notification based on its following work order while IP10 or IP30 runs?  

(actually, in this case the notification would be the following documents of the work order because system will creates work order firstly and creates notification next step)

if you have any difficulty for reading my poor English, please ask me more detail or explanation.

thank you for your help in advance.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The date is only copied when the priority of maintenance order is initial.

This is SAP standard behavior.

If you have to keep the priority info. on preventive order, I think you have to implement a enhancement.

Regards

choi_jihoon
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Do-Wook,

thank you for your advice,

could you please let me know the enhancement point?

I have tried to find few user-exits but it doesn't work well.

thank you for your comment and help.

former_member207800
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Program LIWOLF05

Form get_order_data

Enhancement-point get_order_data_02

I'm not ABAP expert, so please check it carefully.

Regards

choi_jihoon
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Do-Wook,

I will  check it.

Thanks for your quick and detailed reply.

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

CHOI JIHOON,

Have a look at the following user-exit via transaction SMOD:

QQMA0018  QM/PM/SM: Deadline setting based on entered priority.

Talk to your ABAP Team who should be able to help.

PeteA

choi_jihoon
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Pete,

Thanks for your help.

I've made simple check in DEV, during my test, I think that this user-exit will be working fine for us.

but I am little bit wondering that there is no data linkage between notification and its origin work order while processing "QQMA0018".

Should I ask this question on ABAP forum?

Thank you for your help once again.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

rakesh_mane
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello

This is happening due to priority.

Br

Rakesh

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Your English is perfect..

Can you confirm that the notification dates are being set via the Priority settings in the IMG?

Can you give an example??

PeteA

choi_jihoon
Explorer
0 Kudos

Dear Pete,

I just made test data in our DEV server,

Work orders has been created by "IP30" which was executed today with its maint. plan( date format DD.MM.YYYY ).

below work order has been created and the basic start date seems derived from plan date.

below image is showing our 'SPRO' configuration for the PM priority.

"ZM03" order type is using "ZP" priority type.

(I don't know why is this work order didn't take the values defined on 'priorities for Each Priority Type' for calculating "basic start" & "basic finish" date, it seemed just copied same date with PlanDate)

you can see the notification which is created automatically by work order as below.

"M4" notification type is using "ZP" priority type as well.

It took the 'required start' date by adding 2 weeks from today(=creation date) as 'priorities for Each Priority Type' has defined and 'required end' date also set to 6 months later from 'required start' date.

(Am I right?)

Please let me know, if you need further information.

Thank you for your help.