cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Administrator Section in IT0001 - Screen Modifications

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

There is a requirement to hide Administrator section from IT0001.

I have currently hidden all the feilds under Administrator section BUT it is still showing the Administrator section in IT0001(blank block).

Please let me know how can I hide this section:

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member201275
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Best way to do it (in my opinion) is:

1. Go to ‘Change Screen Modifications’ through SAP IMG → Personnel Management → Personnel Administration → Customizing User Interface -> Change Screen Modifications.

2. Click on "New Entries".

3. Enter Module Pool MP000100, Standard screen 2000, Alternatvie Screen 2000, Variable = 900, Feature = P0001.

4. Select the fields you want in your screen, and Hide the rest.

5. Click on Feature button and maintain accordingly.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Glen,

Thank you so much for your reply.

"Select the fields you want in your screen, and Hide the rest." has saved me.

Thank you again!!

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I agree with both the post above, Normally you would be able to hide the screen fields using the table V_T588M, and I believe you have already tried route of V_T588M (looking at your screen shot), I would suggest you to try using the method suggested by Glen. If this doesn't work then you would still will be able to hide Screen Dialog box using the method I have originally suggested.

To my understanding Technical fields are grouped together in various screen filed group and some times these groups override the screen control set by V_T588M (this could be cross checked by looking at the same table , even if you make some fileds mandatory they might not appear on your screen)

now if you don't have ABAP resource, you could have a go at it if you manage your self an object key. If you do go down this route and need help shout...

Once you have modified the screen dont forget to activate the screen otherwise your changes would not work. Have fun

Best luck.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to PA20/30  Press F1

Table T588m MP000100 Screen no 2000

Check PA20/30 Administrator Group will be hide.

It will help

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kashyap,

With Using Table V_T588M you would be able to hide the fileds but the screen header would not be hidden, this is the work for your ABAPer.

You would need to change the screen layout with using screen painter (se51 - Layout editor). To change this you would need the object key. Be careful though as you would be changing SAP standard modulepoole and screen design this could be over written if you implement HRSP.

Best luck, shout if you need further help!

Regards

Sid

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Kashyap,

Step 1: In transaction code PA30 select Infotype 0001, Click on Create.

Step 2: Select one field in Infotype 0001 and go for help(F1).

Step 3: Select Left side top fourth icon Technical Information.

Step 4: Make a note of program name and screen number.

Step 5: In transaction code SM30 enter the table name V_T588M for screen modification.

Step 6: Hide all the fields in the Administrator Box like Administrator for HR master data, Administrator for time recording, Payroll Administrator, Administrator group, Supervisor area.

Step 7: Save and check in IT 0001 the administrator box will not appear.

Regards,

Triven

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Triven,

I have done same :

The feilds i have hidden are:

P0001-MSTBR -Supervisor Area

P0001-JUPER-Legal Person

P0001-SACHP Administrator for HR Master Data

P0001-SACHZ Administrator for Time Recording

P0001-SACHA Payroll Administrator

P0001-SBMOD Administrator Group

Feilds are hidden but this subsection is appearing s blank.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

can you tell which screen variable key and alternative screen and any feature is assigned ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

The information is as below:

Module Pool:MP000100

Standard screen: 2000

Alternative screen: 2000

Variable key: 13 (since it is for molga 13)

Feature: P0001

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Kashyap,

In IT's you can hide / un-hide the fields but heading we cant hide.

let's wait if any one done this before.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Praneeth,

I did the same configs in Sandbox & the entire section got hidden, but in Dev its showing up, not sure what I am missing on.

Regards