cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Batch not created for the Inspection lot?

0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have created a  the production order by inputting the Batch in the GR tab and released the production order. The release of Production order will create a Type 03 lot , but surprisingly it doesn't show the Batch in the Batch field when i look the inspection lot that was created by release of production order, instead it shows blank. I have checked the material master and it is batch managed material. Please let me know where I'm going wrong.

Configuration- Batch is unique at material level indicator checked

my plant has Batch status management indicator

Please find the screenshot below for type 03 lot and also the Batch management indicator in material master in sales/general view, work scheduling and warehouse1.

Thanks,

Pavan

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member206498
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

According to SAP Note 50618, you may consider to implement the correction on that note or use partial lot assignment.

For partial lot assignment, you can find the setting in Routing header and customizing in SPRO with path: Quality Management - Quality Planning - Inspection Planning - General - Define Identifier for Inspection Points.

There's also another discussion regarding this issue. Please find here.

Regards,

Julian

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear experts,

you can assign same batchnumber  while doing operation confirmation with tcode co11n.

Regards

hareesh

former_member226240
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

The batch in the Goods Receipt tab is not associated with inspection type 03 i.e in-process inspection.

The batch which you have seen in GR tab (Header material Batch) is to be associated with inspection type 04 (Goods Receipt Inspection). This lot would be created during Goods Receipt and system would take the batch from order if it is mentioned there.

Do let me know if you have Early Inspection scenario.

Rahul

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Pavan,

in order to create a inspection lot at header level of production order you should be use

inspection type 04 Goods receipt inspection from production in the master data view Quality control.

03 is used for to have a inspection lot at operation level according to correct data maintain in routing.

Try to change control type in material master -> 04 and let me know if i have been useful dor you.

Daniele