Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error in Cost estimate

former_member1241202
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

For particular FG material work center and routing is available.

but while processing the ck11n in qty structure when i give group number it showing the error.

Here we are not using any production version

By using previous form i checked for this  issue,most of the reply was it may be validity date issue

For my current material validity date  is 31.05.2011 to 31.12.9999

Kindly clarify on this issue.

Regards

Rajasekaran

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (7)

Answers (7)

former_member1241202
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear AKS,

In work center for standard value key ZP1 is maintained- For this cost is calculating exactly during costing run

For standard value key SAP1 cost is not calculating during costing run,the value is showing as zero.but i have maintained all price value for labor,setup,machine in KP26.

Requesting to clarify

Regards

Rajasekaran

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check whether  lot size updated or not in routing.if you didn't  update lot size it will not pic routing date in cost estimation.

former_member1241202
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Bhaskar,

Current lot size is

Regards

Rajasekaran

former_member1241202
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear all,

I have maintained Labour cost in kp26 but price was not listing in CK11N,it shows zero value.

Regards

Rajasekaran

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raja,

Do you have labor hours maintained in Routing?

If possible share Routing activities and KP26 snap shots?

Br

KK

former_member184737
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI Raja sekaran,

What is the formula you used in Work center for the activity Labour? standard or customized? whether its relevant for costing? Whether the mentioned operation is relevant for costing? Have you maintained the activity cost for the specific period (month/year)? Whether your activity cost value is too low like .0056(example)? System will consider only 2 decimal point only for cost. Please check the all above and let us know

Thanks

former_member1241202
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Julian,

Routing status was released (general)

Regards

Rajasekaran

former_member206498
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

What is the routing status? Has it already been Released for costing or Released (general)?

Regards,

Julian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Rajasekaran,

Check whether the costing date you enterd falls in the valid period of the routing (CA03)?

Best regards

Tao

former_member184737
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Raja Sekaran,

What all are the value you inputted in CK11N? Have you tried along with Group counter value? whether the routing is released for production? Please check the status of routing.

Thanks

former_member1241202
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear AKS,

Thanks for your reply

I have changed costing variant as PPC1,now i am not getting that error.It accepted the routing number.

Thanks & Regards

Rajasekaran

kiran_kumar179
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Raja,

Check OKKN configuration for costing variant where you have defined the selection criteria for task list?

Br

KK