cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Enhanced rebates implementation

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus .

We are upgrading our current architecture from regular rebates to extended / enhanced rebates functionality. Currently we are creating orders and invoices in ECC and calculation of accruals happens in both ECC and CRM. However while downloading the ECC calculated accruals into CRM, we are facing an issue as this functionality is only available for enhanced rebates (please correct me if I am wrong ) . Also we want more control on the product level accruals rather than the aggregation level for CRM based account hierarchy TPs ( for reporting grounds ).

We also have end to end funds and claims functionality setup in CRM.

My question is :  If we now plan to go with enhanced rebates, what functionality would that impact in CRM and ECC. Would our current architecture change ? Also I hear the enhanced rebates mostly impacts Claims and pricing conditions / billing. We already have the pricing setup in ECC for rebates and the claims CSD process that starts from ECC and ends in CRM with a settlement and creation of billing document that is transferred to ECC for FI posting. Will this process change as well ?

Any advise on best practices on this matter would be highly appreciated.

Thanks and Best Regards

CB

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chetan,

have a look at the following SAP Note, it should solve your issue:

2012423 - Enhancements in Claims Management

Anyway, implementing enhanced rebate will impact both CRM and ECC.

Kind Regards,

Giacomo

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Giacomo. However, I am specifically looking for a case where old rebates were upgraded to enhanced rebates and changes that were required to keep the functionality working same as before.

BR

Chetan