SAP for Utilities Discussions
Connect with fellow SAP users to share best practices, troubleshoot challenges, and collaborate on building a sustainable energy future. Join the discussion.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interest has been calculated for doc 1000004013, first cancel interest doc 3000000902

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I need to reverse the main document along with the corresponding Interest document. I tried to reverse the main document (using FP08) the following error occurred : "Interest has been calculated for doc 1000004013, first cancel interest doc 3000000902".

Please advice.

Thanks

Arnold

5 REPLIES 5

william_eastman
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

The message tells you exactly what you have to do.  You must reverse the interest document first.  You can use FP08 for that as well.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi William,

I actually need to reverse both the documents (source & Interest document) together. Please suggest.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hi Arnold,

You have to process a two step reversal. First, reverse the IT document and then the original document.

Can you please confirm whether you want to do this process wise or through any automatic system functionality ?

Thanks

Bodhisattwa

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Bodhisattwa,

I am aware of the 2 step process, however my requirement is when I'm reversing the original document, I need the corresponding Interest document to get reversed too.

Thanks

0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

I know it's too late, but may I know if the issue resolved. Because I faced the same issue for my client and by reversing interest document first, the original document got reversed without any error.

Regards,

Anurag