cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issues with Fiori Logoff page

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am struggling with the logout page of SAP Fiori.

1. I login to the Fiori launchpage url  with my credentials.
  2. When i try to hit "logout", i get the attached error message(logout.png) on the screen.I want that when a user hits logout screen, it should redirect him to the login screen. Can anyone please let me know where can we do this?

Regards,

Yuvraj

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Vasilis
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Yuvraj,

this is not an error. It's the standard behavior to inform you that you logged off from the system.

For your question you can check note:

1973137 - Configuring a logoff redirection for Fiori 1.0 applications

Regards,

Vasilis

0 Kudos

I have found out the solution for this.

1. Login to Fiori ECC system having proper authorization.
  2. Execute transaction SCIF and go to node /sap/public/bc/icf/logoff
  3. Once the service loads,  navigate to Error Pages->Logoff Page->Redirect to URL. Click on the pencil icon on the top left screen and enter the redirection URL as /sap/bc/ui5_ui5/ui2/ushell/shells/abap/Fiorilaunchpad.html
  4. Click on Save button to save your entries.
  5. After clicking on Save button, the wizard will prompt for credentials. The password entry needs to be made here to complete this implementation.

Regards,

Yuvraj

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

former_member197827
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Yuvraj,

After clicking on Save button, the wizard is prompting for credentials but,even though I am Providing the Correct Password(Passwords for Gateway/ECC/Fiori are same ) It is not considering the password and not letting me to save the Redirect url.

Thanks and Regards,

Sagar M Patil

0 Kudos

Hi Sagar,

Please ask the BASIS person from your team to help you on this and I am sure you can save the redirection url successfully thereafter.

Regards,

Yuvraj

Sriram2009
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Yuvraj

1. In which browser & OS version details? If it is IE have you define the "Compatibility view settings" ?

2. Is this any authorization missing? could you refer the SAP Note

2010502 - Missing Authentication in SAP Fiori Launchpad

Regards

Ram