Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

no imodel active for cat. production order filter obj. xxx

rui_wang3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi,

I don't need some materials in APO, so I delete them from the integration model. But the master data and transaction data are still in APO. Now the cif from APO to ECC is blocked. The error message is 'no imodel active for cat. production order filter obj. xxx'.

Should I delete the transaction data of the materials which is not required in APO? If yes, can anyone tell me how to delete step by step?

Thank you very much.

Best Regards,

Rui Wang

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

The easiest way is to Activate those IMs ,Exclude those materials which are not required in APO and run RIMODGEN and RIMODAC2.

The materials which are already in APO (ones which you dont need in APO), you can delete the transaction data via CCR. for master data you can set the deletion flag via MASSD

rui_wang3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Rorie,

If I activate the IMs, how can I delete the transaction data via CCR? They are consistent between ECC and APO.

Best Regards,

Rui

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

you have to exclude those materials in CFM1 and then reactivate again, this case it will not be consistent.

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Go to /n/sapapo/mat1 and enter product and location and display all dependent objects. You will be able to delete a lot of objects directly from mat1 screen. For some others you will need to run some programs. For example, /SAPAPO/OM_DELETE_INCON_ORDERS to delete POs, /SAPAPO/RLCDELETE to delete PReqs and planned orders; /sapapo/delete_stock to delete stock; /sapapo/delete_pp_order to delete PPDS planned orders.

After you delete all dependent orders and objects, you can delete the material also in APO using /n/sapapo/mat1

marianoc
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You should remove your materials from all the IModels: Materials, Stocks, Sales Orders, PurOrd, etc.., etc..

Then delete all the orders in APO with RLCDEL and run CCR. You could probably also need to delete the entries related with this material in Post Processing if you are using it.

Kind Regards,

Mariano

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rui,

Where are you getting this error, any specific transaction.

Rgds

Sourabh

rui_wang3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

The error can be found in /SAPAPO/CC(APO) and cfg1(ECC).

Best Regards,

Rui

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Rui,

Can you check for details in cfg1, what product - location combination this error is being displayed.

Are there any custom developments in cif related to production order.

Rgds

Sourabh

sourabh_jain66
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

For deletion of master and transaction data you can refer to below thread.

Hope this helps.

Rgds

Sourabh

rui_wang3
Explorer
0 Kudos

Hi Sourabh,

Thank you for  your response.

What is the correct way to process the materials and its transaction data that are not required in APO?

Best Regards,

Rui