cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

EP and Solution Manager Via Webdispatcher

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

We have installed the Webdispatcher 7.4 and did the SSL setup and maintained necessary parameters to  access our Portal and ECC systems from internet and its working fine for indepedent Java and ABAP stack.

Now when we are trying to access the solution manager via webdispatcher using webgui, it opens but when its calling the webdynpros like solman_setup, the page is not openning. The same case is in our portal system also, when its calling the webdynpro of backend system its not openning.

During our analysis we found the urls are called from the local machine to the backend host (ABAP)  directly and there is no where its communicating the webdispatcher.

Can you please guide me what kind up setup can be done to access the Portal and solution manager complete functionality via webdispatcher.

I have checked many posts on the forum and was totally confused on the solution approches. So trying to filter it down to do a proper setup which is feasible to our landscape and infra team.

FYI Our Solman is on 7.1 SPS10 and portal is on 7.4, OS windows

Looking forward for your valuable inputs

Thanks & Regards,

Satyabrat

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

You need to configure table HTTPURLLOC.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Samuli,

I tried it..its working for solman but in my ECC (NW 7.31) its not working for web dynpros. Its going to hostname:8001 port and not redirecting to webdispatcher.

Pleae let me know if I am missing something.

Thanks & Regards,

Satyabrat

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Folks,

Have any one came across such situation. Kindly share your expereince.

BR,

Satyabrat