cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No parameter define for plant 1000 order type zmpp

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurues, I have facing a problem with error msg coming like "No parameter define for plant 1000 order type zmpr" Actually without confirm the order we have teco order with tcode iw32 and when i want to confirm the same order with tcode iw41 , the above error is coming Please help also pls find the attached screen shot Best Rajeev

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Greetings Rajeev,

Have you checked if the parameters for the confirmation are maintained in OPK4 for this Plant and Order Type?

http://sap.ittoolbox.com/groups/technical-functional/sap-log-pp/co11n-no-completion-confirmation-par...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sebastian, Its already assigned plant with order type my concern is that i have regular practice for preventive order, what i do TECO Order without confirmation of order in iw41, but after getting teco order when i go for order confirmation in tcode iw41 i am getting this type or error. Please help to solve this matter Best Rajeev

sebastian_lenartowicz
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

technical completion signifies that all the activities for the order are complete and you will not be able to post any confirmations... check if this same message appears when you revoke the teco status ... perhaps this error message is only a red herring...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,  if they do not want to capture labour cost they can directly TECO the order without doing confirm the order. so i think may the parameter id is not mention so that msg is coming can you please tell in PM How to set parameter ID. Thanks in advance for your valuable time and inputs. Rajeev