cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

PI sheet Maintenance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts

I am working in a process Industry and need to maintain PI sheet.I have got some doubts maintaining PI sheet in co 58.

1) I am trying to send the message using PI catagory 2 (prod_1) with goods receipt value.After I enter value for goods receipt

in co 58 what would be happend if I click Report data button ? What will happen If I donot use this Report data button ?

2)  Once I saved the Pi sheet in co 58 and sent it in co54 , CRFI status is obtained .But how this is  useful for doing conformation

and how to get back the reported data and where to see the message results? 

3)  When I am trying to use control recipe destination 4, error " destination type 4 is not supported". What is the reason for this

and need to install any software for maintaining HTML type Pi Sheet instead of abap based PI sheet ?

Solution for above would be highly appreciated.

Regards

Srinivas.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Srinivas,

Do you already have PI sheet setup and trying to post the data?

Looking at different questions you've posted it seems you don't have one in place and are trying to setup.

Refer below very useful document as created by expert Rajesh if you are configuring PI sheet.

Refer below link.

1) You expect to post a GR when you report data. Material document for GR should be posted.If you dont' use the button, GR will not be posted for process order.

2) You can check message log in CO54. This gives information if the message is successfully posted or not and the actions are performed. CRFI status is for control recipe and may or may not be linked to your confirmation process. This depends on your configuration for PI sheet.

3) Control recipe destination 4 is for browser based PI sheet and you are referring to transaction code CO58. This is conflicting. Transaction code CO58 is used when you have ABAP based PI sheet (Control Recipe Destination - 1), you should use transaction code CO60 while working with browser based PI sheet (Control recipe destination - 4)

There are so many posts on SDN about PI sheet which will provide good information. You may also refer SAP library to make this more clear.

Cheers,

Himanshu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Saxena

Thank you very much for quick reply.

I have got PI sheet set up but I am getting some problems while doing the execution.

1) I am trying to do the goods receipt from PI sheet.I have created  Pi Sheet with catagory               2(prod_1), and  control recipe destination destination 1.I sent the control recipe in co53 ,

enter the  goods receipt qty in co58, and reported the data.Got the message

"data is  reported".Saved and closed the Pi sheet in co58 and sent it in co54.Recipe status            changed to CRFI status.But I found goods receipt is not actually triggered and qty is not              moved to unrestricted stock.What are the possible reasons ans solutions to this ?

2) As I told in the original question, I am trying to create another PI sheet with control recipe        destination 4(Brower based web sheet).But after I assigned destination 4 and trying to simulate

in the Master recipe, getting the error message " destination of type 4 is not supported".

What would be the reason and solution to this ?

Shall you try to help me out from the above issues ?

Thanks in advance.

Srinivas.