Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Deleting partner functions in already created customer master

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi,

Kindly advise me ,how to delete entered partner function in customer master.

While creating customer master,few partner function we created,like 2 ship to party.

Now we want to delete one among the ship to party for the customer 99999.

Pradeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

former_member182378
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Pradeep,

XD02, give customer no. 9999 and sales area, then delete a SH customer no.

added: partner function (SP, SH etc.) is different from customer no. (9999, 71005 etc.). Please clarify what is the requirement.

TW

Message was edited by: TW Typewriter

venu_ch8
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear Pradeep Mani

If you want to delete partner Functions only to single customer it is possible in xd02 all ready Other members given perfect solution..

But if you if you want to delete Partner functions to so many  customers   then only chance is LSMW

in this case MASS T.code not Possible

And XD99 Also not possible

Or Use CATT/SCAT To delete Partner functions to multiple customers

Thanks a lot

venu

former_member212707
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Pradeep,

Goto in IMG, go to the partner function that is assigned to the account group of your customer and check if the ‘Not Modifiable’ flag is checked against the partner function you are trying to delete. If so uncheck the same and save it. (SPRO>SD>Basic Functions>Partner deter> Set up for Customer Master)

Now goto your customer master and select the partner and click on the delete row at the bottom. This will delete the corresponding partner.

Also, in VOPA make sure the 'not changeable' flag is unchecked for your customer master partner procedure.

I am not sure about the above suggestion but I was able to delete and save the customer without any issues.

Thanks,
Ravin

former_member185462
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for sharing,

I was checking for delete partner function in XD02,i did not scroll completely.Then noticed the delete icon.

Rest all others things i did.

Pradeep

hasan_ahmed1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Pradeep,

You can't delete but if you want to put deletion flag.

Xd02-extras-deletion flag- Select appropriate option only for sales area or company code.

Thank$

Hidayath

Message was edited by Moderator: Jyoti Prakash

Please avoid posting post in all bold. Please review SCN RoE