cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

GTS BP Data corrupted -SAPSLL/BP_DATA_CLEANUP not working

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We have encountered a typical issue during SPL block release in GTS production system.

1. When we try to lift the SPL block for one of the customs document # XXXXXXX in GTS we have received a error message as "Update error;audit - SPL Block will not be lifted " .

2. In the customs document we found that the Ship to party associated BP address data was not determined. And unable to see the associated  BP number XXXXXX for the ship to party in Transaction BP-.

3. Then we try to resend Ship to party number from R3 to GTS but it did not resend.

4. Then we have verified the business partner log in GTS system we found below error messages

- Business partner XXXXX does not exist

- Business partner  does not have GUID 005056AD68931ED48BC03A8D35EF634F

5. Then I have verified SAP KBA # 1824797 on this particular issue and as instructed we had run report /SAPSLL/BP_DATA_CLEANUP for this business partner and it has given below message.

- Business partner XXXXX processed successfully

- XXXXX archive the listed objects manually in table /SAPSLL/CORPAR

- XXXXX archive the listed objects manually in table /SAPSLL/SPLAUD

6. When I went back and check the table  /SAPSLL/PNTBP still the entry is there and did not allow use to resend the ship to party number from R3.

Can you please help us.

Thanks

Ram.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ram,

As per our discussion in the support incident you need to archive the entries first. This is stated in step 4 of KBA 1824797.

There is still some related data left on your CORPAR and SPLAUD tables.

You need to archive the document I mentioned using archiving object CUHD.

Then you need to archive all the audit trail data using archiving object SPL_AT.

Once these entries are archived you can run run the CLEANUP report again and the BP data from /SAPSLL/PNTBP will be deleted fully.

This process is required to avoid inconsistencies such as trying to display and document that contains and already deleted Business Partner.

Best Regards,

Eoin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eoin,

Thanks a lot...I have updated support ticket also

As per your instructions we ran the first batch job unfortunately it did not work.

Please help us.

Thanks a lot for your help.

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RK,

What exact batch job are you referring to?

You just simply need to archive the document I referred to. This is the only GTS document with a reference to that partner.

Best Regards,

Eoin

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eoin,

We have ran that SARA variant thru a batch job and it gave us o documents archived message, any how the table entry is  not exist in this table CORPAR . Can you also please provide steps to complete this table also SPLAUD .

I know I am really pushing hard but we are not succeeded with our own steps therefore all this.

Thanks

RK

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi RK,

I will provide the walk through in the support incident.

No worries, we will get this solved as soon as possible.

Best Regards,

Eoin

Answers (0)