Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Detailed fiscal year variant not processed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Need your help in the below error:

I am trying to load data to 0ic_c03 from data source 2lis_03_um(revaluations),but DTP is failing with the error "Detailed fiscal year variant not processed".

The fiscval year variants have been maintained in BI through SPRO and by the transfer global settings option.I can see a option in SPRO in BI which asks detailed,rough,and very rough fiscal variants to be filled up.I have tried using the constant option byt it also didnt worked out.Earlier i was getting errors related to rough and very rough fiscal variants also,I had resolved them by removing the transformation rules.

Please guide as in what needs to be done to get rid of this error.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

Looking for a positive response.I have gone through many threads and have done all the changes from my end but this is stopping me from moving forward.

RamanKorrapati
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Thru SPRO have you maintained  detailed fiscal year variant?

i think you may just maintained fiscal year variant not the detailed fiscal year variant.

so please maintain detailed fiscal year variant thru SPRO settings at bw side.

Later you can trigger your dtp load. it may succeed.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ramanjaneyulu,

Thanks for your reply.I have checked with fi consultant and he has told me that there is no detailed fiscal year variant maintained at ecc side,i have also checked the same.Hence i dnt think we should maintain it at our end.i have checked psa and the variant i am getting is the same variant which i get after " transfer global settings option" in BI..so there is no difference.