cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function module to process the IDOCS

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

When I found we20(Partner Profile) for my message type, I could not found any process code assigned to it. however there are IDOCS that are getting out from my system .

Can anyone help me how should I find the process code or function module for it.

Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Jimi,

For Inbound Idocs we have process code in Inbound options tab, which tells us which FM will process the idoc data to create documtns.

It is not required incase of outbound idocs and not available in Outbound options tab.

Regards,

Suresh

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Suresh,

That is not correct. Process Code does exist in case of Outbound idocs- although not in the Outbound Options tab but in the Message Control Tab. The function is the same here-it is used to create the Idoc for a specific Output type and Application combination.

Regards,

Shashi Thakur

shashi_thakur
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Jimi,

You need not necessarily have a Process Code in the partner Profile for Outbound Idocs. There are scenarios where the idoc creation is handled through ALE Distribution Model and Partner Profile is needed merely for the communication part.

Regards,

Shashi Thakur

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes these are the outbound IDOCS.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jimi

Can you tell us which kind of idocs those are? What idoc type you are using? If I am not wrong you are talking about outbound idoc right?