Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Field Selection issue in Equipment master data

keerthan_1987
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Experts ,

'Class' Field in general data tab & Functional loc field in change equipment installation location pop up in structure tab of equipment master data are in display mode. How to change this to Input mode ?

I tried a lot but not successful.

please help

Regards

Keerthan Kumar

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

keerthan_1987
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir,

First one is working fine as per your instruction but for the second one , I am not getting dismantle button , rightly so, as I am installing this equipment to any functional location for the first time.

Please see the attached snapshot.

Please provide the solution.

Regards

Keerthan Kumar

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Keerthan,

Go through the solution given here. You need to add a line in the SPRO explained in the thread for your Equipment Category '6'  and Tick the 'Inst at FunctLoc. Checkbox as shown in this picture.

Best of Luck

KJogeswaraRao

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

keerthan_1987
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Dear Sir, Thank you so much. Problem solved

Regards

Keerthan Kumar

jogeswararao_kavala
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Keerthan,

1. Class field in the General Data Screen area of IE02:

The field of the Green Arrow above, will become modifiable, when you click on the Class Overview shown in the Redbox. You get the following screen.

Here Remove your existing Class by selecting the line and clicking on the Delete icon shown. After this you Click on the Add icon and give your New class name. Click Back Arrow and Save the Equipment.

2. Functional Location field on Change Equipment Installation Location Pop-up:

To get the Functional loc. field in input mode, you need to click on the Dismantle button shown. Then you will get access to change value of this field. see picture below.

Hope this is your query.

KJogeswaraRao

peter_atkin
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Keerthan Kumar

Your question isn't 100% clear to me..

Can you send a screen-shot to help explain your issue.

PeteA

cheniek
Explorer
0 Kudos

Did you tried to assign firstly class by button marked in red ?

Concerning FLoc - if equipment is installed you firstly need to dismantle and then install in other location ...