cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Always Block - Credit Management

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Experts,

we have case where a customer has a limit but still it should block the delivery (Sales order has to get created but the delivery should be blocked in spite of having credit limit).

I have gone through the below log and did the configuration but failed to get the positive results i.e delivery is getting created.

Please help me am i missing any step here.

"https://scn.sap.com/thread/1416669"

Regards,

Hari

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

So, in the FD32 there's a two types of the limit. The limit for the credit control area and another limit with the sum of many credit control areas.

Please check if this customer is assigned to another credit contrl area. Did you check if there's any validation rule?

JPA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello JPA,

we are not using FD32 , we have FSCM credit management implemented.

Thanks & Regards,

Hari

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Check the UKM_MALUS_DISPLAY. And maybe was defined in % an amount to exceed.

JPA

João_FI_FIN-CS
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Hari,

Did you see the BP transaction? For this customer, what appears?

JPA

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello JPA,

In the business partner 50000 USD limit is available, in which 5% has only utilized,still 45000 USD limit is available.

But as per our business requirement the multiple sales orders can be created upto the available limit (i.e 45000 USD) but it should get blocked in credit management. (irrespective of the sales order amount might be 0.01 USD).

Note : I am aware that in the normal terms over and above the available limit if sales order gets created it gets blocked in credit management , but for our business need due to some reasons we want to block the customer not to proceeding with the Delivery in spite of having the sufficient credit limit (Sales Orders can be created).

Please suggest me further.

Thanks & Regards,

Hari